Monday, July 07, 2008

I don't know where she comes up with these things...

This totally warrants a second post for today...and another picture of her smiling face. Our Ava. I don't know what life would be like without her. She started out the day snuggling in bed between Chip and me and telling knock-knock jokes. {Knock knock...Who's there? Pizza. Pizza who? Pizza roasting. (laughter)} She's full of it- all the time.
So, we're sitting down to dinner right now {if you can call macaroni & cheese dinner} and she stumped me with this question: "What color is your voicebox?".
I had to jump on here and blog it. Just so I won't forget it for a long, long time.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

how funny! it's amazing the things they think to ask. hope you are doing well. :)

Rhi said...

oh my.
i usually just read you, jody.
but this warrants a comment big time.
from the mouths of babes :)
xx

Mere said...

What a cutie! Kids think of the cutest things!!

Love, Mere

P.S. Thanks for the comment! I enjoy reading your blog! I LOVE COMMENTS!! <3

Sonja said...

I love these questions...they get me every time. I just wish I had an answer for half of them:)

Unknown said...

Too cute...This is what I look forward to when I have kids...all those questions. :)

Bohemian chic said...

Yes, macaroni and cheese is dinner. Kids really do say the most amazing things, it sure does get you thinking doesn't it.

Anonymous said...

Gee - I thought my kids were the only ones who came out with Knock Knock jokes that mean nothing!! They think they are hilarious too...

Love

Jane

asnipofgoodness said...

Sometimes i wish I could get into their little minds, and understand how they work! so randome at times, and such a joy to experiance!

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay Jody, here's a joke just for you. Pretend its Ava. Jody is sitting on the couch and says, Ava, the baby is moving, do you want to feel the baby moving"?? so Ava hesitantly walks to Jody and puts her hand on her tummy. She feels nothing.....So Jody says, Oh, sorry Ava, the baby must be sleepying! To which Ava says, MOM, you mean there's a crib in there too?????" Have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, the little kid sense of humor is just so precious!!! And their off, out of the box questions are amazing (cant wait til I get those too!)

Cute story!!
Auntie Melissa

PS. So ya know, voice box (vocal folds) are grayish in color. :)