Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mid-winter break.

I guess that's what you could call it. Hubby left for Orlando to attend PGA Golf Show. I'm holding down the fort with my parents in town from Minnesota. I realize how lucky I am to have two of the best parents out there- and we enjoy every moment we have together when we get chances like this. I appreciate the way the support me, pray for me, laugh and cry with me, sing with me and cook and eat meals with me- there's nothing like a meal cooked by Mom! {My dad doesn't cook- but he can grill!}
So, the blogging has taken a backseat to the limited time I have with my parents in town. We can do nothing, and still have fun doing it! That's when you know a relationship is a special thing. When just being in someone's presence makes your life a little bit sweeter. I'm a lucky little lady for that! And of course, there will be pictures of the grandkids getting spoiled, "doing nothing", and enjoying every minute of it posted here in the very near future. You can be sure of that. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got done reading many of your blogs and the story behind them. I admire you in so many ways and you have given me strength to deal with what I have now. You are a wonderful mom and a beautiful person. Please don't change!

Jana said...

Enjoy your time with your parents, they sound like a true blessing!!